Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a MIS Production and Operations Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
Reporting to the MIS Production and Operations Manager you will be working with product teams as a tech partner for all PLM related topics.
How you will contribute
· Act as technology point of contact for any new PLM project in the market (Italy)
· Work with customer users to translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and manage requests for changes to the specifications for engineering
· Assist the business (customer) in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
· Manage prioritisation of requirements
· Work with development teams and business users to test and validate all new developments
· Act as L2 support on any PLM related topic, both technical and process- related
· Act as a first level support for all PLM topics pre and during selling campaigns
· Maintain a detailed working knowledge and documentation of Lectra Fashion PLM
· Build strong collaboration with Kering Technology team for everything related to ERP (enterprise resource planning) and production planning tools
Who you are
· A professional with at least 2/3 years of related experience. Engineering background will be considered a plus
· Experienced in understanding Engineering Systems and Product Data Management Systems; familiar with actual manufacturing environment and associated business processes
· Experienced in CAD and/or PLM implementations and integration (Lectra PLM knowledge will be considered a plus)
· Strong at stakeholder management, with excellent communication and analytical skills
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
· Available to travel 20%-40% of the time
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Fashion Operations S.r.l.