There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: Quality Engineer (temp)
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) - Nuevo León (MX-NLE) - Garza Garcia
Function: Quality Engineering
John Deere is a foremost leader in the ag equipment business, and we continue to put a solid stamp on other industries. For over 150 years, the company’s portfolio of groundbreaking products has grown to include industries related to and outside of agriculture, including Turf, Construction and Forestry and Wind Technologies. The image of John Deere is no longer that of a signature green tractor meandering across a field; it’s been replaced with an image of acceleration, swift progress, and innovative leaping toward the company’s 200th year. The product line alone serves as proof with advances in machine performance, equipment automation, fleet management, and John Deere’s ongoing investment in emerging markets.
This is a temporary position for 8 months with direct contracting and benefits above the law.
· Participates on PDP teams as the Quality Representative. Ensures Part Level Quality.
· Develop Quality Planning activities for PDP programs and running changes. Participates/Leads Quality Planning Activities.
· Lead and participate in Design Process and Assembly Reviews, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, etc.
· Monitors part approval activities verify manufacturing processes, perform Gage R&R and Process Capability Studies.
· Investigate unit quality related issues and concerns pertaining to warranties and internal problems utilizing quality tools (Root Cause Analysis, Fishbone Analysis, etc).
· Report the progress of the Quality Planning activities
· Make supplier audits to review the processes (PVA), Mexico and USA suppliers.
What Skills You Need:
· Good level on English Language Domain Knowledge of Quality Integration process and experience on the Quality Planning activities Experience on Manufacturing processes, Assembly and Electronics Experience leading Projects or facilitating Teamwork.
· Good knowledge on Problem resolution tools like NCCA, Experience in PPAP, PFMEA and Control plan. Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
· Experience in commodities Electronics, Wire Harnesses, Electrical components
What Makes You Stand Out:
· Good communication skills Self Directed, remote working
· 2-3 years in different positions like Design, Manufacturing or Quality.
· Good knowledge in Six Sigma Methodologies
University Degree in an engineering/technology¸ in a science discipline or math discipline or equivalent experience.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
John Deere--a proven business leader-- watch your potential grow.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Construction, Agricultural, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Agriculture