· You will be responsible of ensuring Quality issues are properly addressed to ensure continuity of the manufacturing process.
· You will participate, drive and lead Continuous Improvement projects for your team and area of responsibility.
· You will work to maintain manufacturing control plans and PFMEAs updated when running changes are implemented and/or issues are found and need to have process changes.
· You will participate in continuous improvement implementation projects where you will assist our manufacturing process in your area of responsibility, where process capabilities will be needed to assessed and evaluated on the PFMEA.
· You are able to gather, monitor, and share quality driven KPI’s.
· You are able to analyze medium to complex system data to drive fact based execution through your work.
What Skills You Need:
· Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, logistics etc.)
· You have a broad dynamic range in communication skills, you can connect as easily with our factory workers as well as with our factory leadership.
· You have a hands-on mentality and are familiar in the concept “leading without authority”.
· Understanding of the Quality Process Controls and the connection to people executing them.
· You are able to apply common LEAN/Quality tools (A3, 5W, 8D, VSM).
· English is a must and Dutch will be a plus.
What You’ll Get:
• The possibility to work in a dynamic and international atmosphere.
• Broad and varying spectrum of responsibilities.
• Working in a cross-functional environment with different discipline.
• In-depth training and targeted personal development support.
• A variety of career opportunities within the global John Deere organization.
• Your creativity and ideas will be valued and you can make a difference.
• An attractive compensation packages.
• An employment with a strong company, combining great tradition and history with even greater growth prospects for the future.
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Hydraulics, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering