We are looking for a Workplace Technology Analyst for our Corporate solutions business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Role: Workplace Technology Analyst
The Workplace Technology Analyst role will be working directly with our client’s Global Digital Workplace Lead to support their aim to be the world leader in the digital workplace arena. Based out of London the aim of the role will to be support our client in all aspects their digital workplace strategy including but not limited to research of new products and start-ups, support the implementation of new technologies and develop new ways of working. The role will be supported by JLL’s support services and consulting teams to ensure the individual has access to all of JLL’s world leading experience and resources. This is a client facing role and the individual must be able to exhibit exceptional customer service, communication and time management skills.
· Works closely with the client’s Global Digital Workplace Lead and JLL’s Account Management to understand the goals, objectives and focus areas for our client’s Digital Workplace.
· Develops comprehensive business plans that create value for our client with a focus on digital workplace to improve the workplace and create value for our client and JLL.
· A strong interest in technology, especially PropTech, CRETech, and WorkTech.
· A desire to work directly with technology products and solutions.
· The ability to work in an environment with a “start-up mentality” (e.g., working with a sense of urgency, a drive for results, working effectively with ambiguity).
· Supports the management and implementation of digital workplace focused services on the account, developing programs, tools and processes while integrating the underlying services.
· Anticipation and response to needs and concerns of multiple clients.
· Engages in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging business intelligence, adopting and participating in the development of best practices at the IFM platform level including new tools, process re-engineering and other ideas that provide service delivery efficiencies.
· Perform additional job duties, as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast paced heavily matrixed environment.
· Knowledge of or experience with Agile and Six Sigma work environments.
· Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
· Strong analytical aptitude. Ability to gather data, assess options and quickly develop solutions.
· Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Access).
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.