Utility Technicians ( Biopharmaceutical)
Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves :
· Maintain reliable operations of Utilities system such as HVAC, WFI/ purified water, compressed air, cooling water, nitrogen gas, breathing air, refrigeration system, waste water treatment, building management system etc.
· Perform basic repair and troubleshooting to maintain system including associated controls and equipment in good condition.
· Coordinate with Maintenance team for system shutdown maintenance by performing Lock out Tag out in accordance to Safe Work Procedures.
· Conduct field walk down, logging, sample collection & analysis and routine operation activities.
· Monitor system performance via automated systems such as BMS and Delta-V.
· Perform work in accordance with CFR, cGMP, GDP, SOP, and policies.
· Perform and maintain good general housekeeping.
· Effectively communicate with key customers and support groups regarding the Utilities System issues and status.
· Carry out system walkdown, develop and follow through punch list during project phase.
· Support the commissioning and qualification of Utilities system.
· Other tasks as assigned.
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be a:
· Preferred Qualifications/Competencies:
· Minimum Nitec or equivalent technical school or diploma certification.
· More than 3 years working or equivalent experience in the operation and maintenance of utilities system in pharmaceuticals, refinery or chemical industries.
· Work in assigned shifts to provide 24 hour coverage, 7 days a week, and support on-call coverage as assigned.
· Singapore MOM boiler attendant certified will be an added advantage
· Competency in basic computer skill.
· Good interpersonal and communication skill.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.