We are looking for a Trainee, Business Intelligence for Digital Solutions line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The person in this role will be responsible for design and delivery of simple BI solutions within Real Estate domain. The person will support managers and team members in end-to-end project delivery.
What this job involves
· Understand business/client requirements: ensure the solutions & services provided are relevant and address the key business needs
· Design, develop and deploy BI solutions, including interactive dashboards in Tableau (potentially also in other visual data analysis development tools incl. MS PowerBI, IBM Cognos), sourcing data from internal MS SQL Server databases and external sources, and leveraging ETL tools when needed
· Design, setup and support of data governance and data integration processes
· Communicate with internal stakeholders and peers and manage their expectations
· Develop own expertise and share it with the team members to help grow the team
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Bachelor or master degree in progress - BI, computer science, econometrics, operations research or statistics preferred
· Fluent English is a must
· Work experience in Tableau will be a strong plus
· International work experience will be a plus
· Working experience in BI tools (Tableau preferred), querying databases (SQL) and/or ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx, Paxata, Informatica) is a strong plus
· Working experience in analytical toolkit (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, Python) would be a plus
· Strong analytical mindset with an ability to interpret, visualize and tell the story behind the data
· Passion for both business understanding and leveraging data to improve business processes and support decision making
· Focus on providing relevant solutions to the clients’ challenges, which drive productivity, profitability, client satisfaction or other important business metrics
· Able to deliver high-quality work in a timely manner, also under time pressure
· A team player with good written and verbal communication skills – able to effectively communicate both technical experts
· Passion to develop in broadly understood BI, including: business & client understanding, business analysis, data visualization, databases, data integration, ETL, advanced analytics, big data
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.