What this job involves:
About the role
· We are looking for a highly impactful & resourceful Technology Professional to join us as Technology Analyst to support Technology Solutions Team and help manage its infrastructure effectively and efficiently
· The role is critical and would support infrastructure and managed based services needs in India and other regions and would involve in Desktop/Server Supports with reporting, information management, risk management, change management & effective knowledge management required from time-to-time
· Provides technical support for both hardware and software issues encountered by users/clients
· Manages the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
· Monitors the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
· Creates and verifies backups of data
· Responds to and resolves help desk tickets/requests
· Upgrades systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
· Administrates infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
· Reviews application logs
· Installs and tests computer-related equipment
· Coordinates with third parties and clients to ensure smooth running of the business
· Monitors and maintains all resources
· Researches new technologies to implement towards growth of the organization
· Connects with users and checks if there are any problems within the existing system to apply resolutions
· Determines and provides user access, privileges and security
· Orders and set up a new hardware as and when required
· Provides understanding of the behavior of software/hardware for accurate deployment
· Applies understanding of various tools for deployment and usage for the organization
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Background with 0 - 2 years of Experience in Desktop/Server System Management and Administration
Technical Skills & Competencies
· Minimum of 0 – 2 years’ experience in System Administration - Desktop/Server Support
· Enterprise service/server management skills is required
· Basic knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
· Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
· Possess some prior working experience with installing and maintaining Windows and Red Hat Linux based OS and network systems - Basic Level Skill Sets
· Experience providing overall support to a large user base is a required
· Be familiar with performance and network tuning
· Must possess the ability to read logs files and provide RCA.
· Must be able to troubleshoot general network issue (Network connection issues and desktop/server down issues)
· Must be able to install Operating Systems, software’s, Patches, and upgrades
· Have high flexibility in working hours/days for maintenance activities
· Must have good communication, analysis and troubleshooting skills for diagnosing problems
· Possess knowledge in maintaining, managing and documenting industry standard policies/procedures
· Possess knowledge in managing software licensing and SLA’s with client and vendors
· Experience in manging / monitoring Database environments will be an added advantage
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.