What this job involves:
Greasing the wheels of day-to-day operations
You will be involved in the overall upkeep of plant and facilities equipment to ensure smooth daily operations. To do this, you’ll need to regularly inspect all equipment rooms and other facilities, and take note of any problems using the predefined checklists. Also part of your responsibilities is to walk the duty technicians through weekend work plans, and give out technical recommendations, as needed.
Being the front line for maintenance needs
Our clients will come to you for equipment fixes, so you’ll be expected to be skilled in carrying out repairs. At the same time, you should always be ready to get hold of vendors to do maintenance work at a moment’s notice. On top of this, you’ll also have to speed up any required equipment moves, adds and changes implementation. In every decision or action you will make, you’ll need to keep in mind that you follow local governmental rules and regulations to avoid any legal troubles.
• Perform weekly facilities inspection.
• To withdraw job request from OVSC (job request system) and execute with approval by client or the authorized person assigned by client.
• To assist FC/client representative to perform preparation for the planned maintenance in CMMS system. (Get ready permit-to-work, assist in supervision for the planned maintenance, ensure safety and health during carry job, escalation if needed)
• Prepare facilities job report for every visit in log book or in softcopy if provided.
• This include repair maintenance for pantry appliances (oven, fridge, related appliance)
• Overall assist to FC and client representative which is not far from the job scope.
• 24 hours on call standby which regarding critical equipments on below system:
• Power system interruption. (UPS, generator, switchboard, lighting trip anything related to electrical system)
• Cooling system abnormal. (Crac unit, air conditional system any related to HVAC system)
• Fire protection system abnormal. (FM200, CO2 system, Smoke and heat detection, fire extinguisher, VESDA and anything related to fire monitoring and protection system)
• Water leaks detection system abnormal.
• Any alarm or tripping from above mention
• Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field
• More than 2 years experience working as facility technician
• Fire fighting training and certification from fire department is a plus point
• Charge man and electrical work certification is a plus point
• Able to work independently and with minimum supervision
JLL Privacy Notice
JLL, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.