Open Position Title: Technician
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
1. Conduct and coordinates activities of Technical team to work in daily operation for Repairing and Maintenance for building service system such as MVAC system, ELV, Electrical, Plumbing & Drainage and conduct some minor builders’ work and other building services provisions.
2. Hostel electricity record and summary and noise measurement, etc.
3. Carry out service request problems solving with client (staff / student)
4. Wear uniform, keep the courtesy in attitude during daily operation at all time
5. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of R & M works in campus
6. Keep replenish inventory record and support for BMS operation
7. Support for material purchase consumable parts such as lamps and tubes
8. Equip with skills in providing technical support to carpenter, electricity, ventilation, water and drainage
9. Continuous to keep using safety tools, working platform and PPE
10. Able to work independently and attend emergency calls, equip with computer skills is preferred
What this job involves:
1. Registered Electrical Worker, Grade A0 or above
2. Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate or equivalent;
3. Certificate of Competent Person / Certified Worker for Confined Space
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as service order, operating and maintenance manual, O & M manuals and able to write routine checklist and correspondence
5. Good to spoken and written English and Chinese, good in Putonghua is preferred
6. Form 3 or above with at least four years related working experience in PM/FM industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Attractive Salary package
· Medical Benefit
· Annual Leave
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.