Corporate Solutions (Integrated Facilities Management)
What does this job involve?
This position is in its nature proactive and focused on the technical details, to ensure the functionality of the workplace. It enables the Occupant and Client Experience based on the requirement “works every time”, while maintaining safe working practices throughout all we do.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Technician seeking for the opportunity to join an award winning Investment Bank team working between Central and TST. If you are someone who thrives in a busy environment, with exceptional customer service skills and a positive attitude with the willingness to learn and grow with the business, then this is the right opportunity for you.
A snapshot of the role:
· Attend and complete all maintenance tasks as required.
· Ensure all task notes and job statuses are addressed in a timely manner and as required.
· Conduct preventative maintenance programs.
· Operate on Building M&E Equipment. For example: UPS, CRAC, generator, BMS, Alarm system in Tech Room, Power Distribution System, Air-conditioner in Office, Fire Protection System, Water Protection System and Drainage Systems. Ensure all relevant equipments comply with safety and statutory requirements.
· Perform routine maintenance on non-critical M&E Equipment: AHU’s, FCU’s, extract and supply fans, sumps pumps, chilled/condenser/domestic water pumps and window/split air-conditioning units excluding the refrigeration system. Supervise other maintenance work executed by vendors to ensure safe and quality works are delivered.
· Install and repair small facilities matters: change lamps, small plumbing and drainage repairs, extend socket outlet, repair minor electrical faults etc.
· Organise repair job quotation and negotiate scope, cost and time with vendor.
· Participate in ad hoc projects.
Want to know what we are looking for?
· Minimum of 2 years working experience as Mechanical or Electrical Facilities Technician. Working in data centre or financial institution is a plus.
· Able to adapt in a fast-paced working environment and versatile in meeting client changing needs and requirements.
· Fluent in Cantonese and reasonable English proficiency.
· Grade A Electrician License/LEW qualification is preferred.
· Knowledge of HVAC, Fire Protection System, Electrical system and BMS system. Has experience in CRAC, UPS, Chiller plant or Critical Equipment/Data Centre operations is preferable.
· Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements.
· Good PC literacy and able to manage daily activities using various systems, such as BMS, and other computerized control/monitoring system.
· 6 working days per week, shift pattern 24/7 coverage required.
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of people.
Critical Competencies for Success (with corresponding ‘I am JLL behaviours’)
Client Focus & Relationship Management – ‘I Value my Customers’
· Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service and stakeholder engagement
· Has a natural hospitality-orientated communications acumen
· Ability to interact with a wide range of client staff, including senior levels
· Ability to manage conflict and balance between client and firm requirements
· Has a customer service oriented attitude
People Management and Team Leadership – ‘I am a Team Player’
· Ability to lead team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels
Program Management & Organizational Skills – ‘I am Proactive’
· Excellent planning & organizational skills to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
· Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking – ‘I am Innovative’
· Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
· Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using a quantitative approach
· Proven ability to employ holistic approaches and looks at long term solutions
Other Personal Characteristics
· Detail focussed and proactive in nature.
· Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness.
· Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo.
· Works well with diverse teams from various countries/cultures.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.