· Assess, validate, process and oversee turnover of units to be assigned by the developer
· Conduct Turn over activity to Unit Owners
· Coordinate punch list concerns of Unit Owners to the Engineering/Technical group in-charge.
· Promptly coordinates with contractors, supplier/installer on complaints and defects that needs repair
· Regularly gives status on warranty issues to CST and updates to Unit Owners
· Assist Engineering team the supervision of activities for warranty works
· Provides information on general guideline for construction
· Coordinates with suppliers, installers whenever necessary
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.