About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
The position of Facilities Coordinator requires substantial independent leadership skills, process ownership, decision making, administrative and technical expertise. The incumbent;
· Serves as an integral part of a facilities team to deliver outstanding customer service to users.
· Clearly and promptly communicates with appropriate persons.
· Demonstrates an understanding of urgency.
· Meets customers’ needs directly or by directing them to the correct tools and /or resources.
· Is flexible toward expansion of role and responsibilities which includes independent study for growth and skill development.
Duties performed may include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or technical information. This position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
What this job involves:
· Organize and track activity status and details of multiple projects.
· Research and resolve vendor payment issues.
· Be FM POCs and assist with the functions/services of janitorial, mailroom, reception, transportation, event, and space management
· Enhance site field manuals & SOPs for the FM functions above.
· Oversees FM function/service executions, ensure smooth operations.
· Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, mailroom, reception, transportation, event, space management, copier services, parking, conference rooms, interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
· Pro-actively inspect interior and exterior spaces regularly as directed to ensure the facility is in good repair and the site is safe.
· Supervise the housekeeping staff and ensure that the facility is a clean and hygienic place to work in.
· Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations.
· Assist with the coordination, scheduling and performance of all maintenance activities of soft services
· Assist with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems and purchasing.
· Be Mentors for junior Facilities team members
· Be responsible to consolidate all customer issues and generate a monthly report
· Ad Hoc responsibilities assigned by the Site Service Manager
· Prepare logs, documents and reports as required for the site and take action as required.
· Be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all team goals and deliver performance excellence
· Observe and report all incidents or suspicious activity to the Site Service Manager or Client Security as appropriate for the circumstances and/ or as required by the site.
· Hold vendors accountable for timely service at Client sites
· Work with sourcing to on-board new vendors and maintain existing vendor and contract information.
· Liaise and manage respective vendor to support the functionality of office space
· Start the day with greeting customer, using customer name
· To be attuned with customers, build and establish relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
· Foster a sense of community and create happiness at work for the team, the client and their guest.
· Display tact and diplomacy in working and communicating with others/users.
· Share communications collaterals with the JLL team
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience in commercial offices or residential properties
· Diploma from an accredited institute
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Excel or Google Sheets and PowerPoint or Google Slide
· Good command of verbal and written English
· A meticulous individual to anticipate client needs
· Demonstrates strong verbal/written communication skills by understanding the audience and tailoring communications appropriately.
· Ability to meet tight schedules and deliver high quality of work
· Ability to manage multiple operational matters on a daily basis
· Team player and able to work independently
· Strong interpersonal skills with a service mindset (user oriented)
· Good listening skills with a real drive to understand users and team members.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.