What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
What this opportunity involves:
We have an opportunity available for a Stores/ Facilities Assistant with one of our key Government clients. The role is pivotal in providing our client with a professional, responsive and effective level of service specifically related to various facilities functions within their headquarters.
Responsibilities may also extend to other client sites in Canberra and day to day you will:
· Contribute to maintaining a safe and effective working environment;
· Provide superior client/ customer service;
· Clean up plant, equipment and worksite;
· Supply and deliver printer/copy paper for all staff;
· Provide accommodation equipment as requested such as new chairs, workstation equipment, etc.;
· Execute office and/or workstation reconfigurations and assembling/ fixing furniture as required;
· Assist in the relocation requirements of staff and utilise a shared vehicle to relocate furniture to different sites;
· Ensure all goods and hazardous chemicals are stored as per health and safety requirements;
· Shift loads using manually operated equipment and maintain and use hand tools;
· Operate a fork-lift for works associated with day to day activities in the stores team, if appropriately licensed;
· Identify problems or possible improvements in store’s activities, services and procedures;
· Effectively contribute in a team environment.
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
Team orientated and a robust communicator, you will have a proven record of accomplishment in a facilities maintenance role. A trade background is desirable but not essential. You will be prompt to satisfy customer requests and be personable/client facing with superior customer service skills. A current/ valid forklift licence may also be required. The role is subject to Commonwealth Government Security vetting processes where y ou must be an Austra lian Citizen in order to conduct this check.
Want to apply?
Apply now on our Careers website, quoting the reference CDREQ110005
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submission will not be accepted.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.