We are looking for a Space Planner for our Occupancy Planning business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
At a site or campus level the Space Planner understands how much space is currently available, the workplace conditions, and headcount projections by local business unit. The Space Planner is to ensure all sites are optimized and per Client workplace standards.
What this job involves
· At a site or campus level, support the development and delivery of Space Planning solutions in line with Property Strategies that meet the Business needs for space and / or changes to space allocations
· Site level blocking, stacking, adjacency planning
· Develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual moves
· Manage and maintain CAFM / IWMS data to ensure accuracy of reporting
· Facilitate and/or resolves planning issues identified in the customer planning meetings with MAC team
· Compilation of a tactical view (e.g. 24 months) of the specific campus to support the business needs
· Integration of the tactical plan into the strategic forecast of business space requirements
· Support the preparation of communications that assist the Business Reps / other involved parties to understand the proposed accommodation solutions including preparation of (‘to / from’) floor plans / stack plans, summarised data, spend approval documents, etc.
· Recommends, educates and enforces space policies/standards, procedures and protocols and notifies client of customer requested exceptions;
· Performs data accuracy audits
· Collaborate on site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior SiteLeadership and the Area Occupancy Planners
· Service Request Response & Reporting: Support the implementation of MAC & additional space service requests. Ensure all assigned Service Requests are prioritised and accurately managed in the Service Request Module. Maintain detailed notes and summary information within the Service Request Module and provide a regular summary.
· Track and report actual seat demand versus projected seat demand at the building level.
· Reports the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes, site metrics, activity and opportunities.
· Occupancy Planners
· Site business line leaders
· Other Space Planners within region
· MAC teams
· FM teams
· Space management team
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Relationship building& customer service skills
· Tactical planning & initiatives
· Problem solving
· Experience with activity-based working programs preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability todeliver multiple projects simultaneously
· Space planning experience preferred including stacking / blocking & adjacency planning
· CAFM / IWMS experience
· Microsoft office tools
· AutoCAD skills preferred
What you can expect from us
· You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
· Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
· Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you..
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.