Open Position Title: i.e. Security Supervisor
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
· To handle all event and security activities, on duty during the time of events. Coordinate with Event Team of the account and Facilities Management team Preparation of reports for events Handle ad hoc duties
· Implementing security protocols
· Keeping track of different events
· Creating emergency response procedures
· Conducting security evaluations
· Supervising security staff members
· Provide logistic support and coordination in venue setup and provide leadership in the crowd control for events.
· Solution Provision for minor projects and coordinating with contractors/vendors from initiation to completion
· Management and supervision of preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance on engineering systems via system vendors or JLL technician team
· Management of parts inventory and life cycle replacement
· Maintenance of as-fitted drawing and O&M manual
· Assist to complete audits on engineering systems and services
What this job involves:
· Establishment and implementation of engineering budgets
· Execute CAR approvals
· Chair AEJ weekly data centre meetings
· Operate CMR, BMR, GIM tickets
· Organize power downs
· Communicate with the BMO/ Landlords for building issues for site’s operations and interests
· 24 x 7 emergency call support and site attendance as required
· Preparing incident reports
· Assist monthly FM report
· Delegate for the Senior Engineer as required
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Form 5 graduate with pass or above in English syllabus B in HKCEE / DSE or equivalent or Diploma in Property Management or Certificate of hospitality related discipline
· At least 2 years of post-qualification working experience in managing day-to-day operation and administration of security in a sizeable organization
· Candidates with experience of working in corporate/education institution will have an added advantage
· Experience in conducting regular checks and inspections of security team to ensure their duties are performed in an effective and professional manner
· Proven experience in physical security operations, security assessment and/or crowd management planning for major public events or seminars.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of modern security technology and operations.
· Holding of valid Security Personnel Permit, first-aid certificate and AED certificate
· Perform regular checking of the facilities
· Assist in handling all car parking related requests
· Perform administrative support including the proper up-keeping of facilities, space utilization database etc.
· Attend to emergency and ad-hoc matters
· Self-motivated and capable to communicate in English and Cantonese;
· High standard of personal integrity and reliability
· Be customer-oriented
· Fluency in written and spoken English. Command of spoken Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage.
· Proficient analytical and report preparation and writing skills
· Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.