Position: Roof Technician
This position will perform skilled maintenance and repair work on TPO and EPDM Ballast roofs including supervising all contractor roofing personnel. Work requires initiative and judgment.
Directly support the NM Facility Operations team with on-going facility responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
· Supervises roofing personnel, duties include walking roof leaks, planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work.
· Enforces safety and roof protocol.
· Walks and coordinates roof permits and close outs.
· Responsible for all roof PM’s.
· Maintains records of roof conditions and roof repairs.
· Recommends improvements, changes or new techniques and procedures.
· Insures proper equipment and supplies are available to complete various jobs.
· Monitors jobs to insure quality and proper compliance with job standards.
· Coordinates activities with other trades areas, project managers or outside contractors.
· Inspects contractor installation of roofing for compliance with plans, specifications and schedule.
· Performs duties of a roofer when necessary.
· Maintains computer database and departmental material safety data sheets inventory.
· High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· 5-10 years roofing experience
· Trade certificates or licenses a plus
· Knowledge of OSHA standards and local codes
· Knowledge and skills in use of roofing tools and material
· Superior customer service skills and orientation
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and under stressful situations
· Ability to multi-task and work without direction supervision
· Attention to detail a must
· CMMS and/or data base experience a plus
· Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
· Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
· Available for call-in work and perform other duties as required
Equal Employment Opportunity
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.