About JLL –
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
What This Job Involves-
Management and Strategy
· Management of all real estate transactions of Client’s owned and leased space. Manages the CRE portfolio to achieve client’s financial and non-financial targets.
· Strategic planning, identifying opportunities to reduce the overall rental expenses for Client and increase occupancy efficiencies while supporting the long-term business plans.
· Serve as the JLL account team when managing local brokers to negotiate on all real estate matters including acquisition, disposition, renewals, lease restructure…etc.
· Manage multi-national video telecommunication meetings with multiple stakeholders in a project. Lead, organize, and moderate meeting calls, summaries of actions and follow-up to ensure timely delivery of key project deadlines.
· To close out transactions utilizing the service of internal JLL professionals and external 3rd party vendors (if appropriate)
· Work with various key parties throughout the transaction process (including legal counsels, real estate agents and consultants) for the preparation and execution of LOI, lease agreement, and/or the sale and purchase agreement and all other legal documents as required in real estate transactions.
· Initiate and manage lease audits in country and at times assists lease review for the region.
· Analyze and identify appropriate real estate sites in alignment with client business objectives and provide advice to the CRE Country Head on property strategy as required. Inspects and evaluates prospective sites/buildings as part of due diligence exercises.
· Review/monitor reports/invoices submitted by landlords/estate agents and ensure rent and expenditure are accurate, fair and reasonable, paid in a timely fashion and in accordance with the lease and all receivable rents are received and minimal arrears from external tenants (where applicable).
· Obtain and advise on market rents and information, valuation reports from agents, working with lawyers on contracts and deeds etc and responsible for disseminating the information to Country Head and Regional teams.
· Managing the real estate exit of Client properties including the resolution of restoration and dilapidation claims. Recovery of deposits and advance rent is a vital part of this responsibility.
· Abstract new leases and subsequent lease amendments for the Region, ensuring quality control, consistency and compliance with critical dates and lease terms.
· Manages the maintenance of all lease and ownership document register, (which include new lease transactions, renewals and ownership documents and regularly update financial data into the client’s lease administration system. Utilize effectively the available real estate systems (if any).
· Work with the finance team in managing the real estate budget, updating and tracking of various reports ( e.g. real estate saves, renewals, etc) as required.
· Preparation of the client’s annual real estate budget forecasting
· Partner with finance professionals on business budgetary guidelines and constraints.
· Assist in the preparation of Business Case for financial budget approvals
Risk Management and Compliance
· Ensures all procedures pertaining to real estate follow Client’ internal governance and compliance guidelines
· Maintain the required records and reports and ensure compliance with Client and CRE policies and procedures
· Ensure Client meets its’ contractual obligations for exercising renewal options, or the exit of the property at lease end or lease break.
· To provide an appropriate resolution of the site’s reinstatement & dilapidation obligations.
· Track and monitor notice periods and dates for each lease to ensure landlord communications do not place Client at risk.
· Liaising with various parties related to lease registration, and obtaining various licenses (i.e. business license), etc.
· Engages legal opinions if warranted
· Management of relationships with local business, 3rd party Tenants of Owned space and Landlords in leased facilities. For owned properties, work with other co –owners or building management company in the building or participate in owners committee meeting where necessary.
· Manage all aspects of tenant/landlord correspondence, requests and issues. Key liaison between the tenant/landlord relationships
· Liaise and partner with other CRE disciplines and local business on analysis and landlord negotiations.
· Initiate and facilitate dialogue with external brokers and/or landlords on Client’s behalf.
· Develop and maintain relationships with the brokerage community in order to be fully conversant with market trends and opportunities
· Work with Project Management and Asset Management team on new premises and refurbishment work in how it pertains to lease terms and conditions.
· Sounds like you? To apply you need to be-
· Practical knowledge and understanding of real estate transaction principles and practices.
· Basic accounting & book-keeping knowledge
· Working knowledge of Country Real Estate Law, local regulations and building controls authorities policies/procedures
· Broad knowledge of other related disciplines e.g. space planning, facilities management, building regulations and best practice.
· Working knowledge and understanding of financials
· Sound knowledge of Client businesses and agencies
· Relative experience in Real Estate transaction management, preferably within a Multi-national organization
· What We Can Do For You-
· At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.