· The Regional Project Coordinator is a strong team player and leader who will work closely with the Regional PM Lead, PM, FM, COE team to ensure that all programs, initiatives, and reporting are globally consistent, accurate, and executed in a timely manner.
· He/she will support the project managers with key financial activities like budget forecast and control, procurement, and payment activities to ensure adequate accounting of assets.
· The Regional Project Coordinator will be a champion of project processes and will assist individual PMs in delivering their projects with excellence.
· He/she is a strong collaborator and will work with the COE Team to support all changes within the Project Management process.
· He/she will support the global project management baseline through mastery and support of Project App (OVP) and the project financial compliance and close out process.
· In addition, the Regional Project Coordinator will provide support to the Regional Projects Lead and Center of Excellence Team in setting up key meetings, facilitating training sessions and assisting with improving innovation on the account.
· He/she would also be accountable for ensuring any project administrators and FM within the region are on-boarded on project related processes and supervised.
Project Management Support (Regional)
· Assist Regional PM Lead in preparation of reporting
· Assist Procurement transactions including raising PR, GR, ROC
· Assist in Payment support/follow-up
· Assist in Budget forecast and control
· Assist in Asset creation (ROC)
· Work with FM in asset disposal (FADO)
· Work closely with Central Capital Team (CCT) in Close-outs of all projects including financial closure
· Conduct project audits for Capital projects
· Project App/Clarizen support champion – become the super user for the region
· Project process and tool support champion
· Own access setup of all new PM & Client Users in Project App/ Clarizen
· Enter and control certain project data on an individual project level
· Own and monitor Project KPI/ Data Accuracy and Risk Mitigation (DARM) for Asia region
· Assist PMs in the gathering, organizing, and analysis of projects as it relates to Annual Capital Planning.
· Support Global COE team in the analysis of regional data
· Tracking cost avoidance, training and innovation
· Asia Project Sharepoint update and maintenance
· Any other administrative duties as assigned by the Regional PM Lead
Training / Leadership Support
· Onboarding, process training to FM
· Facilitate on-going project training
· Track training requirements - Accreditations, Certifications
· Complete special reporting as required by the Center of Excellence team
· Support Regional PM Lead with meeting set-up and support
· Bachelor degree/ Higher Diploma/ Diploma in Real Estate, Construction Management, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Engineering, Finance or Business required; or 1-5 years of documented project/process management.
· Strong analytical skills
· Self-starter with strong organizational/detail orientation.
· Experience in working in high-performing teams both in local offices and remote locations.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Leadership: Self-starter able to work through local and remote teams. Assist our PM teams in utilizing new process and/or behaviors as a result of the change initiated by the Center or Excellence (COE). Lead on boarding process for all new hires within the region.
· Technical Competence: Ability to learn new technologies quickly. Masterful in the use of Excel and other Microsoft tools
· Written & Oral Communications: Excellent verbal and written communications skills via 1:1/group interactions, PowerPoint presentations and email. Able to communicate across diverse groups of individuals
· Results-Driven: Experience at establishing and keeping deadlines. Meticulously detailed oriented to enable accurate reporting.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.