About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
The Receptionists, or Guest Relations Ambassador (GRA) play a pivotal role in providing authentic service experiences that bonds the relationship between JLL, our Googers and their guests.
As the first point of contact at Reception they are responsible for welcoming clients and visitors with genuine hospitality and thoughtful services. GRA’s maintain smooth operations by providing administrative support and execution of duties to the highest standards.
What this job involves:
· Create a comfortable, welcoming and hospitable user experience for clients and their guests.
· Boost agility in the workplace by managing up-to-date visitor information.
· Handle internal & external calls/hangouts messages and correspondence.
· Anticipate user needs through observation to create memorable experiences.
· Manage stationery requisition and related inventory management.
· Prepare logs, documents and reports as required for the site and take action as required.
· Observe and report all incidents or suspicious activity to the Site Service Manager or Clients Security as appropriate for the circumstances and/ or as required by the site.
· Respond to or facilitate reporting and response to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site.
· Be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all team goals and deliver performance excellence
· Ad Hoc responsibilities assigned by the Site Service Manager
· Foster a sense of community and create happiness at work for our team, our client and their guest.
· Create a welcoming environment for clients, (internal/external) visitors by providing authentic, caring and timely service.
· Daily basis will interact with clients and guests from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and therefore must have a talent and passion for customer service, strong interpersonal skills, and a well-rounded perspective on different cultures and personalities.
· Help to create an atmosphere that is courteous, respectful, and pleasant, and which projects an overall positive image of Client.
· Ensure wherever possible that the inquiries and requests of clients and guests are fully met, with the goal of customer satisfaction being paramount.
· Must be energetic, self-motivated, highly flexible and creative, and should be capable of improvising solutions to customer issues not covered by post orders or standard procedures, within the guidelines established by the Client.
· Provide personable and efficient visitor services.
· Ensure regulatory compliance in managing visitor access through clients Visitor Management Systems.
· Enhance safety and security of Client's facility by management of visitor movement.
· Execute emergency response plan to ensure safety of client and guest when necessary.
· Deliver concierge service with local expertise and insider knowledge.
· Manage transportation requests from visitors and clients.
· Must have strong knowledge of the site and surrounding vicinity, such that questions regarding location of rooms, facilities, amenities, services, etc. are easily answered with well-informed responses.
· Fully familiar with all aspects of the local community, including geography, directions, amenities, services, etc., as Client guests and clients will look to the GRA to provide answers to questions, informed alternatives to suggestions, and assistance in problem resolutions.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· 2-years’ experience in Hospitality and/or Tourism sector or related professional area is preferred.
· Diploma from an accredited institute
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Excel or Google Sheets and PowerPoint or Google Slide
· Good command of verbal and written English
· Ability to meet tight schedules and deliver high quality of work
· High level of communication and interpersonal skills
· Independent, self motivated, friendly and open-minded.
· Ability to manage multiple operational matters on a daily basis
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.