To achieve the timely and efficient delivery of Facility Management services to Client's staffs in Client’s Sites and support of their business needs in accordance with the Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators set out below.
As a front desk clerk, the one should be mature on front desk service and front desk service team management. She/he should take the responsibility to match the service goal by FM and fully understand and strictly follow up company related policy.
• Switchboard operation
• Responsible for monthly telephone list update.
• Professional guest reception/ notice related employee go to front desk for welcome/ timely arrange tea lady for tea and monitor the service level.
• Meeting room booking arrangement & meeting room daily check-up accord to standard, good meeting room environment tracking. Meeting room facility checking & setup before each meeting upon users requirement.
• Main coordinator on employee business travel ticket/hotel booking/ Travel Insurance document. Strictly follow company updated travel policy and approval/ operation/financial review process.
• Other front desk support service once Hub lead confirmed.
• Coordinate on any other soft service request and resource offering.
• Responsible for company pool car booking.
• Back up for mail room service when necessary.
• Name plate checking & updating by request.
• In charge of stationery application.
• Others upon request.
• Management of seconded staff and service contracts/suppliers.
• Successful completion of scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to Client’s requests.
• Provide support the Facility manager such in purchasing & monthly accounting.
• Monthly measurement of achievement of KPI.
• Management of equipment and materials on behalf of client.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.