Provides administrative support to the property to include but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, contracted services and lease administration.
· Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
· Ensure invoices are paid on time and review all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made. Research and request appropriate back-up from vendor if necessary.
· Send out rent statements to tenants in sufficient time according to accounting calendar.
· Collecting rent and ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
· Providing lease administration services to the property to include but not limited to lease abstraction and lease file maintenance.
· Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI's and COI requirements via letters.
· Maintain spreadsheet of COI's on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
· Generating contracts for services at the property per the direction and input of the General Manager.
· Completing assigned financial reporting tasks in support of client requirements.
· Assisting the General Manager in preparation of the annual asset plan and budget.
· Providing quality assurance on contracted vendors as requested by the General Manager.
· Participating in the property’s Team Emergency Response Plan and procedures.
· Assisting in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures.
· Answering telephones and greeting visitors.
· Administering tenant relations programs, including tenant events.
· Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to General Manager, when appropriate.
· Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position at a real estate services office.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.