About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 93,000 individuals and believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL.
The Project Coordinator works with the Project Management Team on a variety of tasks including but not limited to: Maintain and track the capital funding requests for completeness, enter and update cost and schedules for all new projects; administer Clarizen by developing content, insuring data accuracy and quality and distributing regular communication regarding One View Projects updates. Update monthly project team meeting agenda and minutes, assist in coordinating project schedules, assist in developing and tracking capital plan, monitor and assist with project closeouts. Perform project financial review. Create, compile and complete project information. Manage a large number of projects with multiple priorities and strong organization.
· Support a large number of capital and project requests from inception to completion.
· Work with facility managers and contractors to ensure timely completion of projects
· Demonstrating a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects including OneViewProject and OneViewFinancial.
· Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
· Support project managers on large complex projects and assignments
· Accredited education at an institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
· 1-2 years of practical experience in a project administration required
· Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
· Highly organized and detailed with strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of internal clients
· Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What You Can Expect from Us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.