About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 93,000 individuals and believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL.
To provide administrative support as required. Work with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
· Provide administrative support as assigned
· Support Project team administrative duties not limited to, setting up projects, loading budgets and issuing POs to vendors, assist with reporting as needed and updating data
· Work independently and together within a team on special projects
· Perform accurate tasks proof-reading and emailing documents to client, presentation packages (including graphics), and data entry into spreadsheets and modules
· Contact, handle calls with Clients and team members
· Maintain confidential organized files
· Prior office experience benificial or any similar combination of education and experience
· Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages, including word processing (60+wpm), graphics. Proficiency with advanced excel and spreadsheets
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling and grammar), good phone skills, organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines, able to multitask, carefully proofs own work
· Proven record of providing excellent customer service, both internal and external
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Work indepentently
What You Can Expect from Us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.