About JLL Technologies –
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
Our offerings focus on the following: CRE Technology (IWMS, CMMS, and EAM), Business Intelligence, Utilization, Workplace Experience and Mobility, and Smart Buildings and Workplaces.
We are currently seeking an Atlanta based Customer Operations Specialist to join our JLL Technologies – JLL Marketplace team. The Customer Operations Specialist is a vital role to help shape and support our Global Commercial Team, Sales and customer engagement processes to improve customer satisfaction.
What this job involves:
The Operations Specialist is a key contributor within the JLL Marketplace team and will be responsible for driving the success of three critical areas – Identifying, implementing and administering process improvement initiatives; creating customer training content to help expedite customer knowledge and use of our technology platforms; and data analytics and reporting to help identify business trends and exceptions.
The role requires superb communication, analytical skills, process design skills, content creation ability, adaptability and cross-functional skills.
This position will report to the Vice President of Customer Success of JLL Marketplace. The main responsibilities and expectations include:
· Ability to analyze, implement and administer cross-functional processes and projects.
· Ability to define and create training documentation (FAQs, step by step guides, instructional videos, quick start guides and more)
· Ability to analyze financial data and identify subsequent business trends
· Implementation and Dashboard Building
· Defines and implements the configuration and architecture of the Customer Success Tool environment
· Identifies and configures the sources, frequency, and granularity of reporting
· Deploys and Maintains our Customer Success tools including configurations, external integrations
· Troubleshoots for end users to ensure a seamless customer experience
· Develops a keen sense of the organization's source of churn and expansion
· Documents and implements Customer Success processes into tools and systems
· Manages user accounts, groups, and security settings in our Customer Success Tool
· Provides day to day monitoring of tools performance and data integrity
· Partners with appropriate cross functional teams to develop, deploy and refine process for the optimal processes for our customer’s experience
· Customer Success Skills: Understands Customer Success. Can translate business requirements into the use of applications and dashboards. Advocates for best practices
· Service-Oriented: Consistently delivers great customer service
· Resourceful: Has great decision making and analytical skills
· Execution Focused: Can identify solutions, but also executes on the work
· Puts team before self to ensure the organization is delivering for our customers
· Exceptional communication ability among disparate groups including sales, customer success, supplier partners and supplier category managers.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Ability and personality are paramount, but some specific traits, qualifications and experience we value include:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, Business Operations or similar field of study from an accredited institution
· 1-3 years of relevant/professional experience working in customer success operations, sales operations, or a related role.
· Strong analytical and consultative skills
· Strong writing and documentation skills
· Ability to create customer training and educational documentation
· Ability to analyze, interpret and make recommendations on financial data
· Business analyst, process consulting and/or financial analysis background is preferred
· Previous experience creating customer training documentation, FAQs, solution sheets and presentations is preferred
· Previous experience with Smartsheets, Excel and other applications is a plus
· Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus
· Work experience in an agile and fast-growing start-up environment is preferred.
· Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
· High comfort level interacting with and influencing executive-level professionals.
· Superior multi-tasking and project management skills in a constantly changing environment.
· Creative problem solver who can identify and efficiently sort critical information.
· Highly personable and can maintain focused expectations from peers
What you can expect from us:
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.