JLL is hiring a Facilities Planner to Support Amazon’s State-of-the-art distribution center in Sacramento, CA!
Are you looking for your next challenge, great pay, industry leading benefits, and outstanding career progression? Then get ready to join the JLL team, supporting Amazon’s distribution centers! We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada.
Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
The Facilities Planner (FP) is collaborative supporter and a member of the Operations Team with the objective to provide world class operational service delivery to the client’s portfolio and customers. The position requires a clear communicator, both verbal and written, who is organized with effective time management skills, demonstrates a willingness to learn and adapt, and who upholds the highest standards of behavior, collaborative manner and work ethic. Candidate must have the proven ability to work without direct day to day supervision to orchestrate the efforts of vendors for assigned sites and support the team to ensure client will receive a first-class customer experience.
· This position sits on site daily at our site to meet with vendors and key client contacts, and gather inspection data to ensure quality of service delivery.
· Due to on-site nature of this role, candidate will occasionally be asked to perform various activities such as neatening conference rooms, room setups, etc. as needed to support the site.
· Orchestrate the efforts of third-party contractors/vendors to engage in operating and maintaining the property. Communicate KPI and SLA requirements to them in a timely way and partner with them to identify service delivery improvements and savings.
· Manage third-party contractors/vendors with respect to work order completion. Monitor vendor progress on work order completion and ensure customer validation and vendor invoices are delivered in a timely manner.
· Oversee daily work order review and follow up on work orders to ensure impeccable work order performance and superior customer experience.
· Schedule and manage vendor performance of all Preventative and Recurring Maintenance activities for assigned properties.
· Assist the Facility Manager in meeting or exceeding Site KPIs; Monitor SLAs monthly to identify potential off track areas and plan corrective actions accordingly.
· Recommend continuous quality improvement practices.
· Provide quality analysis of customer feedback on an ongoing basis. Develop effective response plans and implement per the plan.
· Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork with account wide Real Estate & Facilities team and proactively share and apply all learning, successes and best practices.
· Support the JLL commitment for budget variance and target cost savings. Support variance reporting and reforecast to meet the monthly reporting calendar dates. Review current operating programs and budgets to assure we are maximizing efficiencies.
· Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with client representatives and service providers at each assigned property. Provide accurate and prompt assistance to all customer inquiries and requests with a commitment to maintain a spirit of hospitality.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management
· Minimum of two years of industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
· Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
· Experience in matrix management organization desirable
· Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills
· Accounting/financial knowledge helpful
· Strong organizational and management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer proficiency
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.