· Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
· Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
· General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
· Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed
· Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
· Replace lighting and ballasts
· Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
· Other tasks as assigned
· Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
· Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
· Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws. Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
· Practice Defensive Driving at all times
· Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
· Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license (if mobile)
· Submit P-card Receipts Daily § Update work order status in real time
· Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
· Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
· Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
· Attend work and safety meetings as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· High school diploma or equivalent required
Years of relevant experience
· Have a minimum of 1- 3 years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Strong Interpersonal skills (KS to add)
· Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
Physical Requirements and work conditions
· Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs and climb up to 30 ft ladders.
· Position requires frequent climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, and driving.
· Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
· Must pass background, drug/alcohol, and MVR screening process (if mobile).
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.