We are looking for a Lease Transaction Administrator for our Corporate Solutions business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Lease Transaction Administrator will be working directly with our client’s Global Real Estate Team across EMEA to support their future real estate strategy. Based out of Frankfurt the aim of the role will to be support our customer in all aspects of their leases and transactions across their varied and extensive portfolio of approx. 3M Sq. Ft and 395 leases. This is a client facing role and the individual must be able to exhibit exceptional customer service, communication and time management skills.
What this job involves
· Ability to complete transactions within agreed terms, schedules and internal processes
· Provide regular updates on critical dates, tracking progress and managing document flows
· Support the client during review of transactional documents for Legal, Risk Management, EHS and other departments as required.
· Prepare appropriate funding documents to obtain financial approval before the final execution of any transaction.
· Manage final engagements with agencies/brokers on an assignment by assignment basis as required.
· Manage agent/broker activities using standardized format and methodology.
· Manage timely transaction processes to ensure all appropriate lease information can be shared.
· Develop deliverables containing relevant forms and format for key activities, e.g. new lease, renewal, sublease, sale etc.
· Develop standard financial analysis model via regional managers, agent/brokers to support business cases.
· Propose best practice solutions and industry standards
· Assist in the preparation of lease documents.
· Support and monitor legal activity during preparation of documents through to transaction completion.
· Check and verify with Regional Managers that lease database is updated accordingly.
· Assist in the preparation and submission of all contract specific documentation
· Support EMEA Global Real Estate Regional Managers as per standard processes
· Shopping cart and Purchase Orders approval
· Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Industry appropriate qualifications
· 2-3 years prior experience in lease transactions
· Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
· Self – driven ability to work independently
· Strong analytical aptitude. Ability to gather data, assess options and quickly develop solutions.
· Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally
· Bilingual English + German
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite & G Suite
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.