We are looking for a Junior Property Manager in Wrocław for our Property Management department.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The main objective of the role is to support delivery of property management services to JLL`s Clients.
What this job involves:
· Support of day-to-day management of a given office portfolio
· Liaise with the Clients and tenants in the assigned areas in a professional manner
· Collect debt securities and insurance policies in a timely manner
· Prepare required correspondence and its correct distribution
· Assist in implementation of tenant manuals, fire, safety & security and other building regulations
· File and circulate documents in line with PM department and Client policies and procedures
· Assist with budgets preparation
· Support tendering process for services delivered to the properties
· Suppliers management and supervision, perform quality audits in line with contractual requirements
· Prepare data sheets, presentation or other documents required by the Client and/or more senior PM staff
· Cooperate with finance and accounting departments of clients
· Comply with PM department financial and standard operating procedures
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Fluent written & spoken English
· Ability to work under time pressure
· Ability to work in changing environment
· Very good analytical and IT skills (excellent knowledge of Ms Office)
· Experience within the real estate market and in Property Management (minimum 1 year)
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.