Atlanta Summer Intern – Retail Brokerage Group
Dates: Summer 2020
We are seeking Summer Interns for our Atlanta office to assist the Retail Brokerage Team. As an intern, you will contribute to business development initiatives and carry out tasks for both internal and external clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter possessing strong sales skills, business acumen and leadership potential.
· Undergraduate junior or senior level student who possesses a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Must desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
· Completed introductory Real Estate classes or relevant Real Estate industry experience.
· Leadership experience/ participation in an extracurricular activity and/ or organization.
· Advanced Microsoft Office product knowledge – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· General business experience
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Solid written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Motivated to learn
· Conduct prospect research to understand a company's market position and any underlying issues
· Manage and update prospects by utilizing an internal tracking database
· Assist in the development and preparation of marketing and presentation materials
· Research and report on the local and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
· Contribute to special projects in support of business development
· Provide ongoing support to brokers including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis, stacking plans, etc.
· Ad hoc projects as needed
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.