What this job involves:
This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing facility HVAC equipment
· This includes maintaining and repairing air handling units, exhaust fans, fan coil units, reheat coils, crac units and other associated mechanical equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance as assigned.
· Work on VFD drives and troubleshoot.
· Understanding of controls systems.
· BMS/BAS experience.
· Additional duties will include troubleshooting customer service calls for temperature comfort inside our buildings. Maintaining accuracy of system documentation and limited support of new installation projects may be required.
· Maintaining inventory of HVAC equipment and supplies as required
· Support repairing of conveyor systems as needed.
· Perform other facilities maintenance duties as assigned in an distribution type facility.
· Perform daily logs and turnovers with other shifts.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
· Minimum 3 years field experience with trade school training OR 5 years total field experience
Skills and knowledge
· HVAC license or Universal certification
· Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written. Good general computer skills with knowledge in E-mail, Internet
· Microsoft Word is a plus for this position
· CMMS system experience.
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.