Operation and Maintenance Technician
Integrated Facilities Management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· M&E Equipment: ACMV – Plumbing and Drainage System, Alarm system in Tech Room, Access Card System, CCTV, Power Distribution System, Plumbing and Drainage System
· General Office: Lighting, Temperature control and power supply and ensure rectification if needed and Pantry Appliances.
· Daily Facilities Inspection nage System, Fitment and decoration indoor: Furniture, Carpet, Wall, Ceiling, Glass Door and Curtain
· BAS: Monitoring of Building Automation System.
· Safety: Fire Protection System, Alarm, Escape Route, Accident Incident Reporting, Risk Management procedures and program
Building Operations & Routine Inspection
· To conduct daily checks on essential equipment to ensure that they are operating in a satisfactory condition at all times.
· To carry out inspections of all operating equipments.
· Ensure all ad-hoc works and preventive maintenance works are carried out expeditiously and on time
· Taking readings from main or sub watt-meter and other utilities meter (i.e. electricity, water, gas, etc – as applicable) – monthly or as per maintenance program
· Check and ensure all doors and/or components are in good condition and aligned. Replace mechanisms’ gadget when faulty.
· Check for wear and tear of entrance signs and/or department listings.
· Inspect and replace general light fittings and/or tubes/bulbs for any abnormalities – weekly or as per maintenance program.
· Provide inspection support in ensuring no mosquito breeding internally and externally of the building.
· Check on all M&E equipment for any sign of deterioration, abnormalities.
· Check M&E equipment operating in sequence accordance to 52 Weeks Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedule
· Provide tool, spares and consumable inventory management.
· Provide upkeep of Equipment and Asset registry.
· Attend to M&E related helpdesk request related to Scope of Work– maintain records of all facilities work requests and utilities readings
· Support and implement energy management initiatives.
· Provide setup support on special events.
· Check office fit-out furniture and equipment are in good condition.
· Carry out minor repairs as and when needed.
· Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
· Perform necessary housekeeping on all facilities and their surrounding areas to ensure neat work areas.
· General maintenance of the facility.
Security, Safety and Work Activities
· Maintain security access card record and assist in card issues if required.
· To attend to critical works and complete closure within the specified time
· Assist in Fire Evacuation Drills and other fire safety procedures.
· Participate and assist FSM on site Fire Safety Activities and Communication.
· Escort and supervise other third party vendor for routine maintenance servicing – as required.
· Ensure that no obstacle blocking critical equipment rooms, fire escape route and doors.
· Ensure that all life safety systems are in good working condition (portable fire extinguishers, first aid box, etc.)
· Inspect flooring (tiles, carpets, vinyl, timber) for signs of unevenness preventing any accident due from tripping hazards
· Provide support in ensuring no foul smell in the premises.
· Support and help implement EHS program – Fire Safety/Fire Drill, etc - Check and report fallen object hazard, tripping hazard, etc.
· To participate and ensure that our services and activities are in compliance with the contract.
· Assist and participate on Client and JLL Site FM Audits
· To assist in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance reports
· aily Incilities Inspectioned,
· Ensure that all building and government licenses are updated.
Emergency Call Out
· Stand by 24*7 for all emergency call outs
· Maintain register of all call outs and prepare incident reports
· Coordinate appropriate action for rectification including preliminary analysis of fault
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
Certified and experienced
Are you certified to do electrical or mechanical repair? Have you worked in a facilities and maintenance role before? If yes, then you are who we’re looking for!
Good-natured and customer-oriented
Can you clearly report issues and problems and provide clear instruction to repair bugs and malfunctions? To serve clients the best way possible, good communication skills—both written and spoken—will also be indispensable for this role.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.