US, EMEA, APAC,
Duties & responsibilities
What this job involves –
· Design customized deliverables per team and stakeholder’s needs, including original graphical elements that visually capture a given message
· Manage a large variety of property marketing activities, including branding, ads, brochure development, flyers/e-flyers, direct mail campaigns, invitations, announcements, marketing center items (boards, promotional items, signage, etc.) and special projects
· Build vector maps, charts, graphs and other information graphics utilizing Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign or other appropriate medium, and enhance images or photographs using
· Assist in all digital marketing efforts, including designing dynamic emails and creating websites, using Weebly, Eloqua, and Ion Interactive tools
· Assist in the maintenance of graphics and photography library
· Help design, implement and track marketing plans, including timelines, objectives, marketing elements, resources, etc.
· Work with Microsoft Word, formatting, designing existing and new documents for consistency, using embedded styles or making custom styles; work with tables; importing/inserting tables, pictures and graphics from various programs
· Provide exceptional client service, taking on full ownership of assigned projects
· Uphold and strive to innovate within brand standard guidelines
Sound like you? To apply you need to be: – Should be able to work on strict turn around times, have a problem solving approach, is sharp and aware of the new innovations/ services in the industry.
· Eye for creative design: Strong knowledge of design concepts, and user interface design
· Strong communication skills: Good written and verbal communication skills and flair for new media; ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients; effectively distills and presents information for internal and external audiences— often under tight timeframes
· Reasoning ability: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
· Time management skills: Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
· Client service oriented: Focusing on discovering client’s needs and figuring out on how to best meet them
· Problem-solving: Ability to problem-solve and make decisions under tight time constraints, but also not afraid to ask questions and seek input from teammates. Able to prioritize in order to effectively contribute to the department and the needs of the clients
· Strong work ethics: Takes initiative and can self-manage. Resourceful when approaching projects, can navigate through obstacles to bring projects to fruition, and can effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of graphic design basics including elements and principles of design, typography and layout
· Proficient to expert level experience in Adobe Suite focusing on InDesign and Illustrator; Adobe InCopy a plus, but it will be taught
· Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
· Proficient to expert level experience in HTML, CSS and word press etc
· Positive, can-do attitude in the face of complication, adversity,
tight deadlines and fluctuating workload
· Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in print and
digital design/graphic arts
· Degree in Art or Design/Visual Communications
· Strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an established
portfolio of business to business print and digital marketing collateral
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.