About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
Facilities Officer will be the gatekeeper of the site, he/she will be working closely with our security guards, receptionists and tea attendants, overseeing them and ensuring they carry out all works to a high standard to the client site. He/she will be looking after the relationship with all stakeholders – management, clients, vendors and landlords.
What this job involves:
· How can you help make employees and visitors alike love our office? You’ll do so by arranging for regular preventative maintenance and repairs for our facilities. Scheduling for regular cleaning services and ensuring all office equipment are in good working order are a few of the tasks you’ll do to spruce up the office.
· You’ll keep an eye out for potential emergencies and carry out steps for managing such situations. You’ll also perform established escalation and incident reporting procedures should such an event take place. Being on the lookout for opportunities to reduce costs and improve our operational standards should also come instinctively to you.
· How important is security to you? Security is a tall order and calls for an all-hands-on-deck approach. As such, we are always on the lookout for people for whom attention to security details comes naturally. In this role, you’ll help give an extra layer of protection by doing regular checks of our CCTV systems to review the need for maintenance and repairs. You’ll oversee visitor access—clients, contractors, vendors—and maintain logs and filing work of such information on a regular basis. You’ll not only be the “gatekeeper,” but also the “face of JLL,” acting as a back-up receptionist as needed.
· As you perform a juggling act between helping safeguard our premises and giving a warm reception to our guests, you’ll be working closely with our security guards, receptionists and tea attendants, overseeing them and ensuring they carry out all work to a high standard.
· Every business aims for client satisfaction—but we take it up a notch! If you can take in the same passion for looking after our relationship with all our stakeholders—management, clients, vendors, landlords—we’ll be more than happy to work with you. Because in this role, you’ll be a vital element in keeping our communication lines with them open and strong. One way to do so is to ensure everyone follows the established key operating procedures to achieve standards. Another way is to schedule regular meetings to understand stakeholder’s needs.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Do you have more than two years’ experience in facilities management? Are you driven by service excellence? Are you knowledgeable in budgeting and facilities security? We’d love to speak with you!
· Excellent communication skills are vital—both spoken and written—as we’ll expect you to work independently in cascading high-level communications and boosting staff/client satisfaction. And if you know both the English and Chinese languages, that would be super! If you think you possess all these, then let’s work together and explore opportunities.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.