About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 93,000 individuals and believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions
—join us at JLL.
What this job involves :
· Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives
· Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
· Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as assigned
· Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
· Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
· Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
· Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption
· Properly and effectively administer and maintain all security systems
· Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
· Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
· Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of relevant experience
· 2+ years’ experience with Facility or Property Administration
Skills and knowledge
· Superior customer service skills and orientation
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
· Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
· Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
· Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
· Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
What you can expect from us –
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.