The Facility Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support the daily operations in the management of client's facilities. The Facility Coordinator is responsible for the daily coordination of onsite property vendors and employees supporting the interior office spaces and amenity spaces. Provides general overall FM services including handling routine property management operations, i.e. procurement of property supplies and services, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Respond to request from client users on facility needs
· Provides support in contract management of onsite vendors such as janitorial, exterminating, lighting, pantry equipment, metal, wood and stone
· Participate in daily building inspections. Enter service tickets based on listed deficiencies observed during inspections. Coordinate vendor services for corrective action and follow up
· Coordinate daily facility activities and inspection tours for amenity spaces such as cafeteria, conference center and fitness center
· Coordinate with outside vendor’s proposals for repair work. Once approved by manager, issue purchase order, schedule and coordinate with vendor
· Assist in the monthly preparation of accruals, reforecasts and variance financial reports
· Assist on the vendor RFP process
· Ensure compliance with insurance requirements, building rules and regulation of vendors and suppliers
· Supports the Administrative Assistant’s efforts in developing and maintaining insurance, general buildings, vendor and contract files
· Responsible for escalations of incidents through SOP’s
· Liaison with vendor partner services
· Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
· Assists with Pilot Programs, innovations and special projects.
· Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested ensuring that all policies are followed with respect to furniture and workspace standards, as well as safety and security
· Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
· Coordinates responses to more complicated user service requests and assures follow-up
· Assists in the compliance with Management audits
· Policies, procedures and standard practices
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a changing environment
· Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
· Strategic thinker with strong implementation orientation
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
· Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and to multitask and work without direct supervision
· Solid communication skills, written and oral, including the ability to work in a team environment and interact with internal business partners as well as subcontractors and vendors
· Demonstrated working knowledge of building systems (HVAC, electrical / low voltage, plumbing, fire protection, security, etc.)
· Ability to comprehend architectural and engineering drawings and specifications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project is a plus
· Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field. Two years’ experience with vendor management preferred
· 2 – 3+ years’ experience with Facility or Property Administration, tenant service coordination and vendor management
· Ability to produce well-written reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, client, customers and the general public.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.