Integrated Facilities Management
Regional Team including PSA and Unisys, Business Line Directors, Multiple business associates and support functions like HR, Finance procurement
Duties & responsibilities
The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager and Unisys / PSA team with operational activities in maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk. The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative, financial and reporting support to the Unisys / PSA Team.
· Site Operations Management
· Work with the Facilities Manager and Unisys SPOC in providing general administration and task coordination both structured and unstructured as day to day events demand
· A key contact point for Facilities Help Desk & Facilities email in-box; receiving & logging work orders
· Prepare and send work orders to building trades, vendor management and supervision, liaising with security, coordination and management of key outsourced provider whilst they are on site.
· Provide scheduled reporting data for Unisys.
· Conduct & report on-site inspections, escalating any issues as appropriate.
· Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times
· Assist in the organisation and scheduling of planned maintenance works
· Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards
· Prepare and distribute notices to staff as directed by the Facilities Manager
· Assist in authorising access requests
· Back up for Facilities Administrator
· Assist in team monthly reporting which includes helpdesk reporting finance and utilities.
· Risk Management
· Assist in the implementation and management of property risk management program
· Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
· Client/Stakeholder Management
· Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
· Work with the Facilities Manager and Unisys SPOC In providing general administration and task coordination.
· Liaise with Landlords and/or Building Managers where appropriate.
· Procurement & Vendor Management
· Assist in the management and supervision of all contractors on site (include inspection works)
· Complete contractor site inductions, liaising with building management and/or security as required
· Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required
· Provide consumable procurement for office where required
· Finance Management
· Assist in financial process to ensure that requirements are completed in a timely & accurate manner
· Maintain approvals register, ensuring all works have appropriate financial authorisation
· Health & Safety Management
· Conduct regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
· Assist in maintaining first aid kits, AED machines and updating first aid register and noticeboard lists
· Organize desk assessments (ergonomics) and maintaining register
· Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
· To manage continuous improvement of Facilities Management and Business Support Services, ensuring safe and compliant facilities are maintained at all times;
· To support the delivery of best practice Facilities Management and Business Support Services;
· Assist with the management of overall service outcomes to ensure that all Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded throughout the term of the Contract;
· Demonstrate and instil a culture within the team that match our ‘I am JLL’ core behaviours and values of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player and Committed to Safety; and
· Focus on service outcomes to ensure Client Satisfaction survey results deliver a positive result for JLL.
· Competent in Microsoft Office Products;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Proven ability to manage complex operational matters on a daily basis;
· Demonstrates ability to prioritise and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner;
· Must present a professional and friendly corporate image;
· Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service;
· Able to work independently; and
· Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness.
· Minimum of 1-3 years experience in facilities, property management or related field.
· Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements
· Knowledge of critical / data centre environments an advantage
· Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
· Proven client relationship management skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.