Open Position Title: Facilities Coordinator
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join JLL’s Integrated Facilities Management business. The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk. The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
What this job involves:
· Facilities Project & Report
· Asset Management
· PO/Invoice Handling
· Housekeeping management
· Office Security Management
· General Stationary Management
· Pantry Room Management
· Mailing Support
· General Administration Support
· Clinical Project Support
· New-Hired Seat Arrangement
· Check-out Process: Key and Badges management.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field (preferred)
· Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous
· Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system) is advantageous
· Problem-solving skills – capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
· The ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
· The ability to work independently
You also need to be:
· Self-motivated; confident & energetic
· Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
· Goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
· A strong communicator – good presentation skills and possess strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language)
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.