What's your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If you're looking for the next step in your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
In this role, you will be the driving force in providing high quality executive support and administration assistance to the Regional Account Director on our Client Account.
Key responsibilities include;
· Fully supporting the Regional Account Directors’ administration needs & requirements, ensuring strong attention to detail.
· Managing, prioritising, tracking and delegating correspondence and reporting requirements.
· Meeting preparation, including providing relevant information and documentation.
· Draft Agendas for various meetings as chaired by the Directors and Clients.
· Use discretion in the Regional Account Directors absence to refer urgent matters to the appropriate person and inform the Regional Account Director of any important developments
· Coordinate smooth and secure onboarding and offboarding of team members.
· Regularly attend meetings, taking detailed minutes and action points; ensuring these are distributed in a timely manner and action points are followed up on by the relevant individuals
· Undertake routine payment and reconciliation of incoming invoices, expenses and credit card statements
· Coordinate team meetings and functions as required
· Build strong working relations with relevant key stakeholders
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it's also worth knowing what we are looking for:
· Previous high level experience supporting a senior executive, preferably in a global company
· Experience in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
· Highly-developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Highly organised with the ability to track multiple schedules, projects and assignments on behalf of the Executive team
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
· A self-starter who is able to work independently
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Want to apply?
Apply now on our Careers website, quoting the reference KGREQ111182
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders applications and enquiries.
Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submission will not be accepted.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.