We are looking for an AV Technician for our IFM business line.
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
What this job involves
· Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and SharePoint room booking systems. Ensure room booking information is displayed on each room
· Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries.
· Lead any capital projects for improvement within designated area (e.g. conference room projector upgrade etc.)
· Ensure accurate inventory count within designated area
· Lead & supervise Facilities Kiosk Team
· Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
· Ensure accurate room booking information is displayed on each room every morning and that the room’s general condition is meeting the agreed standards.
· Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
· Convey relevant feedback to line manager when appropriate.
· Set up and maintain professional relationship with local suppliers (e.g. AV and conference facilities).
· Plan and organize Meeting and Events relevant contractors training session based on actual needs – Actively liaise with Office Services Coordinator with its scheduling and recording.
· Handle and update allocated daily Trouble Ticket requests not less than twice a day when still pending
· Manage meeting room furniture and equipment (supply chain management). Making recommendations for improvements.
· Maintain adequate stock of all Meeting Room related items
· Liaison with Customers for special requirements
· Work with the logistics team to ensure all room sets up are configured correctly
· Ensure all events for VIP’s are coordinated efficiently and effectively
· All other tasks and duties as required
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
· Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
· Previous audio-video management or hospitality experience is desirable
· Facilities Management exposure would be beneficial
· Fluency in German; adequate level of English
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
· Very high attention to detail
· Outstanding customer service skills with the ability and confidence in communicating to customers at all levels, both written and verbal.
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and be an ambassador of the team.
· Be an excellent team player with the want to go above and beyond for each other
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.