Duties & responsibilities
· create a fun and impactful client engagement strategy
· engage with all guests, employees and key stakeholders
· imbed in the FM team a culture of empowerment, engagement and fulfilment
· work with relevant parties on space management through data analytics
· develop client support/feedback initiatives e.g. FAQ
· build a community of ambassadors to delivery soft services that are authentic, caring and able to provide timely services
· lead the development and implementation of all internal communication strategies in collaboration with client’s leadership with a focus on improving culture and employee engagement.
· liaison with JLL team and client on soft service delivery
· share regular event and celebrations content through client’s internal monitors, blog posts, newsletters and other communication channels.
· create, manage JLL profile within the client account
· adopt innovative communication strategies
· champion monthly meetings with stakeholders to enhance relationships
· formulate a monthly calendar of events and implementation plan
· build and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
· organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
· providing outstanding customer service and organize memorable events that exceeds client expectations
· propose ideas to improve event and service quality
· develop an event planning process that is simple to adopt and implement
· assist in the coordination of event orders with client, team and vendors
· develop and manage the vendor network
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.