We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
This position is working within the EMEA product team, building the next generation of OLM products for our customers. The department is embracing technology to roll out best in class PropTech solutions for our clients and differentiate JLL from our competitors. We are looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join the OLM team. The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital environment. Key areas of focus will initially be managing requirements gathering, interacting with teams across the EMEA region, contributing to data driven product development and working alongside the product owner(s) to shape the future of the EMEA digital products. The role will report into the EMEA Product Manager.
What this job involves:
· Working as part of an agile team to build a great product for our clients
· Facilitate gathering of functional and non-functional requirements and maintain team backlog alongside OLM PM
· Defining user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria and test scenarios
· Providing second line support for all platform issues and creating/prioritizing bugs
· Working alongside the development team to ensure built is in line with business / product requirements
· Collaborating cross-functionally with other teams, such as marketing, CRM and 3rd party suppliers
· Using Agile principles and applying them into sprint planning and retrospectives for successful and timely delivery
· Being the team SME for internal CMS & other product tools
· Monitoring KPIs and proactively raising issues when they occur
· Contributing to the development of technical solutions to ensure business requirements are met
· Clearly and effectively communicating with business users
· Preparing communications and contributing to product presentations
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity. Sound like you? To apply you ideally need to be / have:
· 4-6 years of experience working in digital product environment
· Experience working in agile with scrum development teams
· Ability to rapidly understand and accurately assess business complex needs and
· Able to think logically, organize work flows efficiently, and solve problems independently
· prioritise and propose suitable technical or process solutions
· Experience of tools associated with software development such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, etc
· Experience of modern CMS applications
· Experience of web analytics applications and their application in product development
· Experience of releasing/taking new products to market
· Strong technical and process oriented background
· Brokerage industry experience is a plus
· Fluent in English - other European languages advantageous
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.