We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for an EMEA Digital Business Analyst to join our Technology/Digital Product team:
You will be part of our EMEA product team, building the next generation of NxT products for our customers. In this role, you will work directly with the Product Leads, the key business stakeholders and the EMEA Product Director. You will be based in London and work alongside several NxT teams in Paris, Madrid and Frankfurt. You will have some travel to those cities to align requirements and product releases.
You will be determined to understand what our customers’ needs and their interactions with all aspects of the NxT platform. You will work closely with the EMEA business unit stakeholders, product managers and data analysts to define requirements and improvements for the product. You will be willing to manage change and introduce improvements as you learn new skills. Role located in London.
Skills and experience
· Demonstrable Business Analysis experience. Extensive knowledge in requirements elicitation, documentation and traceability to translate them into stories and features within an agile environment with challenging timescales.
· Outstanding analytical skills together with an informed, evidence-based approach.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to identify, translate and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties (Business Stakeholders and Product Managers)
· Extensive experience and understanding of the Agile software development life-cycle and tooling (Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retros).
· Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project time-frames.
· Passion for creating digital solutions with an embracing attitude to change.
· Strong interest in B2B applications with excellent understanding of information technology.
· Relevant degree and/or equivalent work experience.
· Experienced in managing multinational & multicultural stakeholders.
· Fluent in English- other European languages advantageous.
Using activity diagrams, use cases, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements for the NxT Platform.
Gathering business rules, data and unstructured information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
Identifying and Interpreting business needs of our internal and external customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
Analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with the NxT product, development teams and subject matter experts.
Liaising between technology teams, support teams and business units.
Serving as a channel between the internal-external customers and the product/ development team through which requirements flow.
Who you’ll be working with:
· Taking feedback from the product team, clients, brokers and being conscious of the product delivery road map, you will contribute to the overall definition of products and applications.
· You will have the technical background to work closely with our engineering team.
· Reporting to the Product Director, you will work with a cross-functional team including designers and data engineers to lead products from conception to launch.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.