About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are looking for an outstanding business partner to join the Markets Digital Advisory team. You will be responsible for assisting sales teams to solution and present digital products, playing a key role in winning new business. This role will add a critical dimension to our Sales Enablement team to more effectively integrate our firm’s technology solutions. These tools differentiate us at the point of sale by emphasizing our firm’s strengths and solving real estate challenges. You must be professional, organized, and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high impact sales environment. You will be a reliable and crucial market team member with comprehensive platform knowledge who can anticipate client and sales team needs and recommend creative solutions. Your work will impact the way the world experiences JLL Proptech.
What this job involves
· Deliver best-in-class customer service to JLL’s prospects, clients, and brokerage professionals through a client-centric approach to make recommendations that drive core business value.
· Become JLL’s Atlanta Market technology solutions expert as a constructive and visible part of the brokerage team and business development process.
· Partner with brokerage professionals throughout the sales cycle to field technology solution functionality and capability questions and voice of the customer feedback.
· Contribute from a sales-perspective to JLL’s technology solution development, enhancement, training, and communication.
· Work directly with local and national Sales Enablement teams to assist in the development of strategy guiding proposal responses and presentations.
· Participate actively in client meetings and industry events to reinforce client relationships as a valued partner.
· Report to the Atlanta Market’s Sales Enablement Lead with coordination by the National Digital Advisor Lead.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· Earned a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business.
· Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years’ experience with solid real estate industry knowledge and a desire to learn more about JLL’s technology solutions and Proptech.
· Experience in a customer facing situations with an ability to present well in high pressure sales situations.
· Passionate about technology solutions strategy and career growth within JLL’s organization.
· Exemplify JLL’s values as an individual who prioritizes teamwork, ethics, and excellence.
· Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell consultatively, proactively problem solve, and efficiently communicate.
· Translate client requests to make accurate technology solutions recommendations that solve client’s challenges.
· Illustrate excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and are eager to further develop over time.
· Present a highly organized and patient demeanor and can multi-task with strong attention to analytical detail.
· Evidence an ability to work independently and interdependently on teams.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, deadline-focused environment.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.