What this job involves:
Particularly, in this role, you’ll support the team on:
A. Supplier Registration / Prequalification
· Follow up with relevant suppliers to register on the system
· Assist suppliers with registration and ensure duplicates are not being created
· Coordinate with IFM team to ensure supplier users are created correctly between business
· Complete prequalification questionnaire (SPM) for all PDS suppliers
· Prepare weekly summary report to share with PDS regional Jaggaer Lead.
B. User Administration
· Add new PDS users with appropriate user rights via OVID platform
· Update PDS user business line name to PDS after user ID is created in Jaggaer
C. Assist in the creation of Sourcing and RFx projects in the Jaggaer system
D. Conduct and assist Jaggaer training and overview to PDS end users
Supporting the team in any way possible
Hungry for knowledge? Not afraid to try other task outside regular assignment? If yes, cross skilling and side by side trainings are some tasks you can do for the business continuity strategy.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· A diploma in business administration or any related field
· An experience in related field is an advantage but not required
· A good interpersonal skill to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and JLL Stakeholders
· A good eye for detail
· A practical computer interest with good MS Office skills
· A reliable team player who thrives in a team-oriented environment
· A strong verbal and written communication
· A can-do attitude and calm disposition under pressure
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
We will also require you to register in our career site: https://www.us.jll.com/en/careers to capture your details in our system.
To ensure that you progress the soonest with your application please have basic pre-employment requirements ready (NBI clearance, official transcript of records, government IDs, etc.)
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.