About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
· Prepare Workforce Planning reports representing site metrics and standard dashboard views for strategic decision-making support
· Work cross functionally with multiple teams to present site characteristics and determine relevant data points for strategic decision-making.
· Review deal models prepared by REW Regional teams to support real estate lease renewal and expansion business cases and own the deal model template for training, improvements and updates
· Prepare seat supply vs. headcount demand analyses to support deal model proposals
· Track and influence real estate deal proposals through monitoring approvals and reviewing for consistency of supporting deal model elements
· Work with REW Planning Team on linking the decision-making process to ongoing operational reporting through project execution
· Run monthly project portfolio review reporting, including revamping current portfolio review process for an overall view of the portfolio while identifying major risks in project delivery
Interested? This is what we are looking for:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· BS or BA in related discipline or related experience.
· 3 years of experience in an analyst role with increasing responsibility
· 3 years relevant experience working with data, spreadsheet models, and collaborative teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
· Able to communicate complex ideas in a simple and friendly manner
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
· Experience in leading group presentations
· Ability to manage projects and effectively execute specific deliverables
· Conceptual to working knowledge of Facilities, Real Estate industry and practices.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.