JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focus
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE ***AFTERHOURS***
The Call Center Representative will provide superior client service and build positive customer relationships with client personnel, service providers, and business partners. Meet or exceed internal business unit and external client Key Performance Metrics. Provide easy, efficient, professional, knowledgable, and productive customer experience for all callers.
· Receive incoming calls, email, and web requests from a variety of geographically located facilities in a professional, patient, and knowledgable manner.
· Determine the course of action for each call based on pre-established guidelines and policies & procedures including escalations and urgent work orders.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of our client’s business, strategies, policies & procedures which allows us to provide a consistent comprehensive level of service.
· Provide accurate and timely client work orders which result in highly satisfied customers.
· Find solutions to customer problems and assumes a high level of ownership for customer satisfaction.
· Maintain individual daily productivity statistics/performance metrics.
· Monitor telephony queue time data to maximize productivity and ensure daily/monthly/annual service level measures are met.
· Complete all assigned daily call-backs to ensure high Customer Satisfaction (Follow-Through).
· Identify areas of opportunity and utilizes skills/knowledge to suggest improvements.
· Task and project oriented, ability to meet short deadlines, and support other account operations as assigned.
· Team player-ability to share and communicate ideas within the team and throughout the Portfolio.
· Be able to quickly adapt to change and be comfortable in a structured environment.
· Participate in on/off-site training opportunities as offered.
· 1-2 years in a Customer Service environment, preferably in a Facilities Management, I.T. Support, or Call center capacity.
· Effective verbal and written communications in French & English (Mandatory) with the ability to ask the appropriate questions and handle difficult/stressful situations as necessary.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties on a daily basis.
· Good analytical, and people skills a must.
· High School Diploma
· Detail oriented with highly developed problem-solving skills.
· Excellent attendance and punctuality is essential.
· Strong data entry skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.