Corrigo Platform Analyst
This position is responsible for Systems Administration of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), facility service request (FSR) system, and account-level reporting. General duties include system configuration, records maintenance for system users, companies, properties, assets, work order scheduling, system/data integrity and auditing.
What this job involves
· The designated Corrigo Systems Analyst is responsible for overall integrity of the Corrigo system and assuming responsibility for supporting the account team, overseeing proper system use and configuration to meet internal and client objectives.
· Manage the JLL Corrigo work order process and systems and associated data platform, as it specifically relates to performance management/reporting and maximizing Corrigo capability.
· Manage operations to mitigate operational risk.
· Serve as the single point of contact to the account team for all CMMS systems related questions, support issues, and requirements.
· Responsible for ad-hoc account reporting. Reports include work order activity, scheduled maintenance, service level compliance, labor reporting, project reporting, incident reporting and training.
· Responsible for system and user process documentation; developing new documentation as required and updates to existing documentation.
· Explore options to satisfy new business needs within the capabilities of existing systems; configure, document and deploy solutions.
· Support the account team users with general questions and other systems support requests.
· Requesting User IDs and passwords for new users.
· Request system changes via Corrigo Data Governance Process
· Provide new user training, advanced user training and new feature training to the account and client staff as required.
· Configuration of system notification messages, print formats and other inbound/outbound communication mechanisms.
· Develop and deploy inspection forms supporting the building engineering and client teams.
· Undergraduate degree preferred, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience managing CMMS/ work order applications, Performance Management, Data and Analytics, specifically with Corrigo
· Demonstrated process orientation and data driven skill sets
· Above-average aptitude for technology and systems, highly proficient in MS Office
· Possess strong written, verbal and people skills
· Superior customer service skills and orientation
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
· Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
· Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
· Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.