Open Position Title: Community Host (Causeway Bay area)
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
A highly self-motivated and passionate customer service team player with a great attention to detail.
Responsible for leading the delivery of all FM services and annual projects at the site/sites for which you are accountable. Deliver these services with the goal to ensure highest satisfaction and make a change in a way that optimal Human Experience is achieved. In this capacity there are 6 major activities for which you are accountable:
· Responsible for and manage the Customer Experience services within reception and workplace and how it impacts all site employees and visitors
· Proactive communicator with all key influencers within JLL and site
· Liaising with the team and other key stakeholders.
· Provide written reports and quality data as required
· Support the operational 1FM Workplace Experience Survey NPS
· Own your operational space to ensure a fantastic Service Journey for customers within your location
· Support the look and feel of the welcome area from a housekeeping, cleaning perspective both internally and externally
· Be aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken within the portfolio which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or Verizon risk.
· Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI’s.
· Ensure compliance with JLL and site H&S processes and procedures, including internal and external audits.
· Actively participate and contribute to all team and management meetings.
· To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
· To regularly monitor customer feedback and produce an appropriate action plan based on the results.
· To maintain an effective business relationship with the client by understanding their needs and transferring these into the location.
· To ensure that you deliver what you promise to the customer, client and team.
· To ensure that all agreed service objectives are met in line with client expectations.
· To be aware of changing needs of customers and adjust the service accordingly in line with global standards
· To ensure that all agreed service objectives are met in line with client expectations.
· To provide an excellent standard of client service
· Support admin and financial support as and when required
· Any other duties required as part of the role as and when requested
You will be instrumental in ensuring the workplace delivers a great experience for visitors and staff, your ownership of the workplace by making sure you have happy customers in your community and your ability to proactively resolve queries and issues will be the cornerstone to your success in this role. What this job involves:
Are you a seasoned facilities expert with solid leadership skills? Working with a team, you’ll manage the daily client activities for the assigned property or facility. Likewise, you will implement building procedures and performance measures—and ease the path for compliance with these. You’ll also boost on-site operations by promoting best practices and developing better processes. On top of these, you’ll be at the helm of property safety by encouraging adherence to health and safety standards.
Getting the clients’ thumbs up
You’ll be working frequently with clients—that’s why you’ll need to build strong relationships with them. You’ll be expected to proactively make sure that the clients’ expectations are always met. You’ll also serve as the main point of contact for any facilities-related concerns.
Keeping an eye on contracts and the budget
Do you have a proven track record in finance management? In this role, you will take charge of the site’s budget, accounting and financial operations. You’ll also coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure that they comply with the procurement processes and deliver quality work practices according to the contract and budget.
Fostering teamwork and excellence
Teamwork has always been our secret recipe for success, and the ideal candidate should stand up for this core value. As the person in charge, you will support our people’s growth and development through training and coaching sessions. You’ll also uphold a culture that thrives on collaboration, cooperation and performance excellence. Furthermore, you’ll ensure that the team is constantly motivated, and that trust and work ethics prevail among members.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· You are passionate about people, providing them with great experiences. A natural 'people person' with exceptional Customer Service skills
· Has strong relationship building skills to be able to get to know, understand and respond to the needs of our staff and customers
· High attention to detail
· Flexible and proactive
· Ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with a problem or issue
· Team player, 3 years’ experience in working within a Front of House or Reception environment ideally gained within a corporate or hotel environment
· Able to work off their own initiative and with minimal direction
· Strong team player with a commitment to support their colleagues
· Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
· Computer Literate – good understanding and working knowledge of office software.
· Communication – good level written, oral communications skills. An influential communicator, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and identify mutually agreeable solutions.
· Proven track record of achievement
· An ability to understand problems, its impact and provide resolutions in a timely manner
· Feel empowered to take action and resolve issues quickly and thoughtfully
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Highly analytical and engaging
The ideal candidate can effectively resolve complex issues through quantitative methods and holistic approaches. You’ll also need to be a goal-oriented manager who is an expert in health and safety requirements, vendor management and property technical systems management. You’ll spend a lot of time working with different kinds of people—that’s why strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Think you can ace this job? Apply now and let’s discuss!
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.