Business Analyst, JLL Marketplace
About JLL Technologies
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. We deliver unparalleled digital advisory, implementation, and services solutions to organizations globally. We provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
JLL Technologies is adding to our extraordinary team who are revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. Led by experienced Silicon Valley entrepreneurs with successful track records of building industry redefining companies, JLL Technologies will enable JLL to enhance the delivery of its services across business lines while providing innovative products to its client base of real estate owners, operators and occupiers. If you’re into the built world and how technology is changing the industry, you’ll love what we’re doing at JLL Technologies
We are looking for a business systems analyst with responsibility for designing complex technical and process solutions that will enable business process integrations across various departments and functional systems within the JLL Enterprise in support of the JLL Technology’s Marketplace business. This role is critical to the overall success of the marketplace platform as it touches on many of the company’s functional business units that are dependent on successful platform integration and operations. This position provides an opportunity to work in a broad range of areas related to the operating platform, corporate finance, accounting, IT systems integration among others.
As a Business Analyst at JLL Technologies, you will be directly responsible for
· Create detailed documentation capturing business requirements, work and data flows within and between business systems.
· Drive understanding and solutions from a high level all the way down to the execution layers.
· Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Sound like the job you’re looking for. Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for :
· Passionate about writing accurate detailed documentation.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Knowledge of financial systems, processes and terminology.
· Ability to bottom out a solution or requirements to the last detail. Leave no stone unturned.
· A history of being involved with finance business process re-engineering, e.g. quote-to-cash or finance system upgrades involving billing, invoicing and payments (highly preferred)
· A history of involvement with integrations between heterogeneous business systems including files transfers, scheduling and API components.
· Strong technology and systems background and understanding of SaaS technologies and ERP, ETL, legacy systems technologies.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· eCommerce (i.e. Hybris) or eProcurement (i.e. Ivalua, Ariba, Copua) experience a plus.
· Self-motivated, able to set priorities, timelines and work autonomously.
· Ability to work with some amount of ambiguity at times.
· Up to 25% travel nationally.
· Experience working remotely with a distributed team.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, or related field.
· Preferred: MBA or Masters degree in MIS, Finance or related field preferred
You’ll have a proven track record of results as we’ll expect you to act decisively, think big, and manage your time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Most importantly, you’ll want to contribute to a diverse, supportive, and talented team.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.