Our Baltimore, MD office is looking for a Leasing Associate to join this growing team. This is an incentive-based position that recognizes and rewards highly motivated, successful sales professionals. It requires calling on prospective customers and identifying new business opportunities. Successful candidates will work within a team environment to maintain and grow accounts. This position will work with a Senior Broker to support their property portfolio and develop new business. The Associate Broker will utilize all internal support groups including Brokerage Assistants, Research Staff, Marketing and internal databases to support the brokerage team’s business.
This is a great opportunity with someone to get in at the ground level at a growing practice group and develop their career in Commercial Real Estate working alongside a successful Agency Broker!
· Provides transaction-related services (e.g., market analysis, space tours, financial analysis, proposal drafts, negotiate terms) in the leasing of office buildings in Baltimore, MD
· Preparing and updating reports and related materials (e.g., activity reports, stacking plans, lease abstracts, building specs) for owners
· Review and negotiate leases, renewals, expansions and terminations
· Ensures that the services being performed for the client meet JLL quality standards
· Participate in brokerage team meetings and attend weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity and market information, and to contribute to and benefit from others’ market knowledge.
· Identify and communicate to Senior Broker any obstacles to individual performance and opportunities to improve overall performance of Agency Leasing group.
· Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities
· Broker associate will be responsible and accountable for developing new business opportunities with support from the senior broker.
· Network and build relationships in the community
· Generates information for team’s pitches and presentations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate, or related field
· Minimum 1 year experience in a successful commercial real estate position or academic credentials
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
· Maryland Salespersons license preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Organized with an ability to manage multiple transactions simultaneously.
· Capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player.
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Excellent communication skills. Well-spoken and possess effective business-writing skills.
· Skill in carrying client level business conversations and being the face of JLL
· Self-motivated individual, willing and excited to 'pound the pavement' by making cold calls and solicit for business
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.